What is Content Marketing?
Content Marketing is a very time-consuming responsibility for today's marketers. It is also one of the most important tasks to add to your marketing strategy; creating great content is the best way to engage with your audience and increase revenue.
How to Develop a Content Strategy
However, before jumping onto the content creation stage, you need to develop your content strategy. You do this by asking yourself the following questions:
1. Who will be reading your content?
2. What problem will you be solving for your audience?
3. What makes you unique?
4. What content formats will you focus on?
5. What channels will you publish on?
6. How will you manage content creation and publication?
What to do Next:
- Once you have answered these questions, you should have a clearer idea of what your content strategy should be. Your next step is to make sure your actual content is as effective as it should be. Follow this guideline for effective content:
- Use Simple Words and Topics: Complex vocabulary and subjects may put people off, simplify your selling points so people can understand you.
- Don't Share Too Much News: Focus on one to two subjects per post, you don't want your followers to be overwhelmed with information and risk them ignoring your post entirely.
- Include Links, Naturally: It is important to add links to your website and social media in your content, however, you must make sure that links are not placed randomly and that they do not interrupt the flow of your message.
- Use Good Images: A picture speaks a thousand words, make sure you add clear high-quality images in your posts. Avoid stock photos as much as you can. Instead, snap real, good-quality photos, even from your phone - this gives your followers a sense of authenticity.
- Keep the Audience in Mind: A post on your website is more likely to be seen by an audience that already knows what you're about, a post on social media may be available to a wider audience, some of which would still not know what you offer. Update your content according to the place you want it to be published.
How BaiLogik Helps with your Content Marketing Strategy:
At BaiLogik, we are creative and we understand what customers want to know. We can help by becoming an extension of your company or your marketing team. Our objective is to help and guide your marketing strategy while teaching your staff at the same time. Contact us If you need any further help on content strategy and content creation.