5 Tips to successful Social Media Marketing
1. Know your audience - Be aware of who your audience is and who you want your audience to be and post material that they find relevant and interesting.
2. Filter your social media platforms - Quality over quantity. Always. Only choose to have profiles on social media platforms that best speak to your target audience.
3. State your KPI's (Key Performance Indicators) - What are your goals and targets? What do you want to achieve by having a presence on that specific social media platform? How you present your KPI's might vary from one platform to the other.
4. Treat all social media channels separately - Keep in mind the audience of each platform that you use. Do not post the message on each channel.
5. Use Hashtags - Use the right hashtags...not too few, not too many.