The Current Situation:
The Maltese Islands are full of competition amongst businesses. On top of that, customers have started expecting so much more from companies. From begin present on all communication channels to offering an exceptional experience, you name it and customers want it.
Why Unique Selling Points?
It is for this reason that we always tell companies in Malta and Gozo to think of their Unique Selling Points. What makes you different from competitors? What do you offer that's better or has more value?
How to Identify your Unique Selling Points:
So, if you're not sure how to go about this short but very useful exercise, here are some tips:
- Decide who your target market is.
- Pinpoint what makes your product / service competitive in the market.
- Identify what are the current trends for the Maltese market.
- Communicate with your audience, as often a spossible.
- Remember that USPs can change with your company.
- Remember a USP has to be UNIQUE!
How can BaiLogik help:
Being external consultants we can see your company the way a customer sees it. Your employees know the company inside out. As a result, what stands out to an outsider is very likely different to what you would consider to be important.
When the USPs are identified, we can also help by preparing a communications strategy which helps your business in Malta or Gozo be seen by your target audience.